Noble Equestrian Hailey Long Sleeve Crew
Ensure you have the Hailey Long Sleeve Crew in Juniper Heather in your wardrobe as your go-to equestrian performance top. The rich Juniper Heather colour works perfectly well with white and neutral tones, making this base layer perfect for on the cross-country course, whether that be for training or competition. For horses that are being a handful, the Opti-dry technology will wick away excess moisture that can build up, keeping you dry and comfortable. Your wrists won’t be exposed to the cold with thumbholes at the cuff, so your gloves can slip on with ease and comfortably pull over the sleeve. Princess seam side panels and a dropped back hem give an elegant and flattering fit, while the UPF 50+ rating will ensure your skin is protected from harmful sun rays. The perfect all round base layer, the Hailey Long Sleeve Crew is ideal for year-round wear.
• Comfortable and durable micro jersey made from 92% polyester and 8% spandex
• Ideal for summer wear with a UPF 40 protection
• Essential performance credentials such as thumbholes and mesh back panels for ease of movement
• Flat seam construction creates a smart look banishing all raw edges
• Subtly branded for style with a reflective logo detail
• Easily removed of mud or other containments with a fuss-free machine wash
• Transparency resistant even when frequently washed
• Available in sizes XS – 2XL
Noble Equestrian Hailey Long Sleeve Crew Enquiry
To place an enquiry about this product please fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.